Sunday 4 December 2016

It's been a while.

Hello and welcome back to Inso's World.

The last four weeks have been the longest time without updates since the blog began but now that I have some internet, that should change... even though there won't be a blog post next week due to me travelling again.

So... it's time for an update on the situation.

We have moved now and my wife, cats, fish and snail all live in sunny Cornwall. I am in Cornwall at the moment but will have to travel back to the old house in order to hand it back... and that happens Wednesday through to Monday. Once that is done, I will be living in Cornwall permanently.

The house we have bought is quickly turning into a 'fixer upper' and on a daily basis, the list of jobs grows ever longer but it has certainly kept me entertained while BT messed us around with our internet connection (over a month and we don't have a phone line yet). There was also a lot of 'stuff' left behind in the shed and loft which has meant a few trips to the dump and charity shops.

On a hobby front, nothing has happened because I have been far too busy. That said, I have found some shops in the local area that sell some unusual kits and there are plenty of places to get supplies so I am happy about that.

Now it is just a case of me moving to Cornwall and finding some time to relax with a bit of converting or sculpting.

That is about it. I know it's not particularly interesting but hopefully, everything will settle down and I can get back to some sort of normality soon.


Click the Pic!

See you from Kernow!

3 comments:

demi_morgana said...

Good luck in new place!

I heard Cornwall is beautiful region, I gotta see it when I (finally) visit UK :)

Zzzzzz said...

Congrats on the move successfully completed !

Inso said...

Cheers :)

It is beautiful here and the people are extremely welcoming too.