Sunday 7 August 2016

Getting things done.

Hello and welcome to Inso's World again.

This week has been geared towards finishing up commissions and that is likely the way it will continue for a while.

I have tried to sculpt the second of my Squat Assassins but have monumentally messed it up so all interest in that particular project died... so I decided to continue with painting Death and got him finished, ready to give to my friend:


Click the Pic!

I was quite pleased with the finished result and particularly the way that the varnish tied all of the highlights together. It has now been boxed up ready for delivery so I hope my friend likes it.

If you are interested in where Death comes from, try here: DEATH

With commissions in mind, I have nearly finished the third of five Squat bodies. I just need to put the belt and chest disc on it. I have also started to build up the armature for the fourth one so that I have somewhere to use the leftover putty from the third one. I have decided that 'enough is enough' and it's time to get these done. Hopefully, I can do just that.

My little time waster (Sam the Kitten) has properly settled in and is a real firebrand. He is great fun but you have to watch him like a hawk. He is into everything and also reserves all of his 'angry play' just for me... so I have pretty scratched up hands at the moment... but he is just perfect so I give him the benefit of the doubt. I'll take a video of 'fight time' and pop it up so you can see just how angry he gets (in a cute kitten stylee of course).

House buying is progressing but things are slow... it's hurry up and wait at the moment but things are ticking along.

Well, that's about it for now. 

See you from the bunker at the corner of the street!


No comments: