Sunday 25 October 2015

Life is life.

Hello again and welcome to Inso's World.

Life has really got in the way of things this week so I have very little hobby stuff to share. The only vaguely hobby related thing I have managed to achieve this week has been the sorting of three sets of Vulkan parts into armoured Sentinel conversion kits:


Click the Pic!

The three Vulkans arrived from Prodos Games in good time and the parts have been separated from their frames but not cleaned up yet. As you can see, there are some Las-cannons in the boxes with the Vulkan parts; as well as half a bean and some tiny launchers from a Centurion kit (smoke launcher proxies). When these have been assembled, they will look similar to these (but with las-cannons instead of Auto-Cannons):


Click the Pic!

That's it from a hobby viewpoint, really.

From a life perspective, I have been a little bit (a lot, actually) preoccupied with my Dad's health. He took a tumble last Sunday and has been in hospital ever since. My sister has been taking care of everything and I finally got to see my Dad yesterday and I am now happy that he is in a 'good place' at the moment... so I can relax a little bit. He is likely to be in hospital for a while and is currently immobile so time will be the thing that boths heals and drives him crazy with boredom. It is going to be a long road.

In other news, my son has been at basic training for over a week now and is learning to deal with the realities of what is required of you in the military. Needless to say, he is working hard and learning the ropes with the ups and downs that go with things. Highs and lows... 

Right... I'm off to do stuff.

If you are in the UK and want to check out my EBay stuff, click HERE. It is unlikely that I will put anything up tonight but there is still stuff for sale so pop along and have a look.

See you from the badger's set!


No comments: