Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas Wishes.

It's that time of year again... Christmas Day. I hope that you have all enjoyed your day and the company of those you wanted to share it with.

I have had a lovely meal, a few gifts and my little family all together for the day (me, my missus, my son and my daughter) so I am feeling happy and chilled out.

In two days time, I will be on a plane travelling to the South Atlantic and over the next two days, I will be making sure I have packed everything for my four months away... but today, I am chilling out with a few glasses of port and enjoying a bit of family time.

All that remains is for me to wish you all a happy Christmas and a merry New Year and leave you with a wonderful picture of my friend's dog, Piglet (who happens to be awesome):


Click the Pic!

See you from the Antarctic!

2 comments: