Tuesday 1 April 2014

A short 'How To'... Space Dwarfs.

Hello. I know it's only Tuesday but I was asked by someone on Facebook to put together a guide for making my Squats from the old plastic Imperial Guard sprues... well here it is:


Click the Pic!


Click the Pic!


Click the Pic!

So there you have it. If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment.

I have started painting this one and have cleaned up the next donor so there should be more to see soon.

See you from the funny farm!

3 comments:

Da Masta Cheef said...

Nice job, but I'll stick with the Grymn...

Goblin Lee said...

Awesome tutorial, they look great, might have to give it a go sometime.
Thank you :)

Inso said...

No worries :)

I certainly wouldn't discourage anyone from sticking with Grymn :)

The trouble is that when you have multiple copies of them all, you can get bored painting the same thing over and over again... so I branch out every now and again :)