Thursday 3 October 2013

100,000?

Well, I'll be jiggered! I popped into Ins's World earlier today and it seems that It has broken the 100,000 hits line.

It's taken a while.

Thanks to everyone who visits and especially those who spend some time here while leaving comments.

I got an e-mail from Puppets War today. They apologised for the arms mix-up in my recent order (Air Strikers) and will be sending replacement parts ASAP. So far, I can't complain at all about their customer service. It is nice to see prompt replies to e-mails and positive noises from the other end of the line.

Speaking of Puppets War, it looks like I may well be ordering from them again very soon with new stuff like this turning up:


Click the Pic!

See you from beside the fence!

4 comments:

Da Masta Cheef said...

Congrats on the page views! I'm hot on your heels with about 96k & change...

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Inso! An impressive mark and it's easy to see how you accumulated so many views. It will be some time before I reach this lofty mark. At my current rate of posting:views, I should cross this threshold in the next decade or so... :)

Rovanite said...

Congrats on the page views!! I only have about 10k lol But then I don't really blog much anymore...

Inso said...

Cheers :)

I'll always wonder what percentage of the hits are me editing though :D.

I enjoy writing my blog and am chuffed that anyone likes it enough to visit and comment.

Thanks for your support!