Thursday 11 July 2013

The muse has returned!

It is amazing what a complete change of direction can achieve when you have been struggling to follow the same path for a long time.

I have actually managed to pick up a brush and get some painting done.

I reckon that Sunday will make an excellent day for a showcase of some of the painted miniatures for my Reptiliad project... and I may even have the Red Dragon based up and primed by then as well.

I am rather chuffed with the way things have suddenly sorted themselves out and I am genuinely keen to pick up a brush again. Hopefully, sculpting a few rocks on a few bases will expand to some proper sculpting at some point but the main thing is that I have actually finished a few bits and bobs.

So stay tuned and make sure you catch Sunday's post.

Here's a gratuitous Kylie pic to entertain you while you wait:


Click the Pic!

MIAOW! 

See you from the gates of the Dwarven keep at Cloor!

4 comments:

Clint said...

I am glad the inspiration has returned. Several bloggers (myself included) have been struggling with it of late.

I look forward to seeing the results.

Phil Curran said...

We're all the same addcits with no hope of salvation

Mr Teufel said...

Glad you got your groove back!

Inso said...

Cheers... and so am I :)

I've been working to base the dragon this week so I hope to have something worthwhile to show off on Sunday... along with a few other bits :)