Sunday 5 May 2013

A holiday Sunday post.

It is a bank holiday weekend and that means I have three days to play, rather than just two. On this particular occasion it has been quite handy because I have had one night where I got very little sleep (rendering the following day's plans useless) and one night where I slept pretty well so I got to catch up and still have a day off.

What have I been up to this week? Well, the main drive of this week's hobby time has been superheroes and what better way to introduce a couple of new characters than with some pix? First up, we have Exocette:


Click the Pic!

...and APE (Alien Psychic Entity) followed closely behind:


Click the Pic!

I have another two on the go at the moment; Stunner and Steel Spartan but they are still very WIP at the moment so there are no pix yet.

In other news, I have been sculpting today and have managed to get quite a bit done... hopefully the muse will stay with me for long enough to finish some commissions. Only time can tell.

Due to the fact that I hope to be attending a summer ball, yesterday's shopping trip was spent choosing a dress for my wife so no hobby shopping got done... but I did get a 'grow your own crystals' set for a bit of a fun distraction so hopefully it will work.

That is about it for today.

See you from the summer lawns!

No comments: