Thursday 24 January 2013

Tachi-time...

Before I start today's short post, I'd like to welcome Da Masta Cheef to Inso's World. Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your visits here.

I have traded a bit this week and have managed to get hold of something I've wanted for a very long time... my very own Tachikoma:


Click the Pic!

I would be the first to say that it is a very small Tachikoma but it is definitely well formed and full of details. It has ball joints at the hips and feet and the the arms can rotate to the left or right. Unfortunately the picture shows that the little beast is about 1cm too small for the Grymn to be able to fit in the rear pod comfortably but it doesn't really matter because I will assemble and paint this one as a Ghost in the Shell Tachikoma, rather than a mech for an army. Another good thing is that I now know how it goes together... so I have the reference to build my own if I want to... which may be a future project.

Now all I have to do is get to a post office to post the items I am trading for it... bleeping snow and work.

See you from a stand alone place!

1 comment:

Rodrigo Garcia Carmona said...

May I ask where did you get the Tachikoma mini?

Thanks!