Saturday 5 May 2012

A dad's adventures.

My daughter and I were chatting about things and the subject of dying hair came up. My daughter is in her teens so she has dyed her hair before (the first time was scarlet... it was permanent... and I dyed her hair for her without telling her mum!) but we decided that a silver/white would be cool. So we bought some dye and went for it this afternoon.

Bear in mind that her hair is currently a reddish brown with her natural blonde roots coming through.

Well... now she's a ginger with white roots!

The dye just didn't work as well as it should have. At least it will take less time to grow out and then we can go for it again.

After dying her hair and sitting back for a moment I thought...'not many dad's would do this.'

Soooo... time to do a bit more varnishing.

See you from the cliff edge!

2 comments:

Lord Siwoc said...

Hehe Points as DAD for you doing this!

Pics or it did not happen!

Inso said...

No pics... I'd lose all my dad points!