Friday 6 April 2012

Pods

I am at my worst when I am bored. I have so much stuff to do but I am just the wrong side of tired to do anything.

...so I went into the attic and had a bit of a rummage and descended the ladder with these:


Click the Pic!

They are 1/200 scale, Nichimo, Macross kits and there are six Regult soldier pods and two Regult scout pods. I have always meant to use these for my Grymn (surprise, surprise) and have left off the most spindly of aerials and guns but now that I look at them, I have decided that they are just too tall...

...so for a little light relief, they will be losing their legs later. I have already decided where to cut so it should be fairly straight forward.

All I have to say now is...

Pod squad...GO!

See you from the surgery!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are way cool looking pods. Thanks for sharing this article :)