Friday 12 August 2011

Zig-Zagging Along....

I am always going on about how the muse plays tricks with us and that it only takes a small distraction to really throw a spanner in the works. Well, I can safely say that it has happened again.

While tidying up over the last few days, I have been inspired to start sculpting again and have dug out a couple of old sculpts to finish. The first one is nearly finished and it is a sculpt that I haven't touched since may last year (over a year ago)...

It's funny how things go :) .

On to other things and I am going away for another week, this time with work...so there will be no update on Sunday because I will be in-transit. As a result, I am planning to put a post up tomorrow to show off my sculpting efforts.

Hope to see you then :) .

See you from the bunker!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it!