Sunday 19 June 2011

Another week...

...and another two mechs have been finished:

Click the Pic!

That makes all 4 of the close-combat mechs for the army are done:

Click the Pic!

I have another mech on the painting table as we speak and with 4 complete so far, I have another 7 to go. The next mech is a standard Scopedog with rifle.

For the Tunnel Fighter army to be finished I have to buy 4 more APCs and finish painting those plus 3 more...and finish the mechs...so not too far to go.

As you will probably have noticed, my muse has taken me back to the Tunnel Fighters again. The Enforcers are still waiting for paint...as are their vehicles and a group of Kindred...but I guess they will get their time in the sun when they are ready.

On to ther things and Kev White (of Hasslefree Miniatures) has been sculpting Grymn again and has come up trumps with these two Naval Officers:

Click the Pic!

Click the Pic!

When they get released, they will make a fine addition to my Grymn horde.

E-Bay has been kind to me again. I threw a 'silly' bid on an item...and won at an insanely low price. I won a box of 3 Orca battle-suits from Warzone for less than £7-00...I have seen them go for in excess of £30-00 before so I am rather happy with the win. I haven't a clue what I am going to do with them but I am sure I will think of something.

So it is Father's Day. At some point I am sure my two teen-aged children will remember but I am not holding my breath...

See you at the DIY isle in the supermarket :)






No comments: