Friday 17 December 2010

And so it starts...

As of today...I am on my holiday leave :).

It has been a torrid week of work just to make sure everything was in order or we would have been working over the weekend and following week as well.

So tonight...a bottle of vintage port and a big chill out session in readiness for the chaos that is Christmas.

Now normally I would be welcoming the two new followers I have this week...but I can't tell which ones they are...so if you are a new follower this week, I'm sorry I don't know your name but...WELCOME! This place is a diverse place so there should be something amongst the posts of interest to you.

At the moment, I can't show any new hobby stuff because I haven't even looked towards my work area this week. I have been thinking a lot about 'STUFF' in general and have various ideas for various projects but that is all I have managed...thoughts and ideas.

...still...

...I'm on holiday now so I have a little time to spare.

Keep watching the skies!

No comments: