Friday 2 July 2010

Oh dear...

I just can't seem to shake off this Grymn Halo stuff. As much as I don't want another project, it always happens...I get an idea, then it just keeps going and going. Well, Purple has just joined the party:

Click the Pic!

...and again, here's an all round view of our newest recruit:

Click the Pic!

Purple doesn't have the drastic contrast that the others do but I was determined not to paint her pink so I am happy that she is just a little more dull than her brothers in arms.

Where next?...I'll tell you. I have a piece of field artillery that is a one off and would look pretty good as part of the unit. I am mounting the thing on a 50mm base and will be having a pair of troops on there to operate it. It is going to be a bit difficult to get everything sorted on the base but I'm sure I will work things out. The gun itself is a resin piece so I am having to be careful not to break it. It is a really mean piece of kit though :).

At this moment in time I have been awake since yesterday morning at 10AM. I am getting to the 36 hour point and things are staring to get a bit wavy...it's a bit like being drunk without the nauseating feeling...so it's quite entertaining.

Well, that's about it. I have a lot to do this weekend so I am not anticipating a huge update on Sunday...but, like I say really often, you never can tell!

See you through parted fingers!

1 comment:

Brandlin said...

"red and yellow and pink and green, orange and purple and blue ... i can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rain bow too"