Sunday 6 June 2010

I can't see anything but...

...TINY LITTLE SQUARES! As you will see in the next picture, I have had a busy couple of days painting tiny little squares:

Click the Pic!

I still have to highlight the black squares (among other things) so the monotony isn't quite over yet. In order to keep myself sane, I have also been assembling another squad of Clankers for the tunnel fighters:

Click the Pic!

As you can see in the pic, the heads are all converted from the original (there was a little head plonked on top that looked far too vulnerable for such a bulky suit) with green-stuff and hatches (from Old Crow). I've also swapped the legs about a bit so needed to add some green-stuff to the hip joints...apart from that they are assembled as they come out of the box.

Speaking of removing them from the box, the battlesuits needed a HUGE amount of preparation because they have been afflicted with a case of 'lead-rot'. I'm hoping that a coat or two of paint will seal all the nastiness in, otherwise I will just have to sit back and watch them slowly dissolve. Mind you, if that does happen, they won't need to have any battle damage added!

So...what else?

I am suffering from a mild case of whip-lash. That would explain why I felt so rotten after falling over at the ice rink. Mind you, I'd rather have a bit of whip-lash than have my head hit the ice.

...the things we do to keep our children occupied during the holidays...SHOULD HAVE GONE BOWLING INSTEAD!!!

My motorcycle parts haven't arrived yet :(...but it has been very warm over the weekend so it could have been a blessing in disguise (because I would be working outside, in the sun...and I am an ex-ginger so I burn).

I have been strongly resisting the urge to buy more model kits. I need five aircraft kits for ANOTHER project...but in about 6 weeks I am going to Kenya for a couple of months so buying more stuff is just madness (as it will just sit there)...

Back to work tomorrow!

See you through the drainpipe!

1 comment:

Inso said...

Thanks for the offer, Mike but if people want to find out what I share with them on-line, they can read it here.

That is the reason I started the blog.

Again, thanks for the offer...but I won't be participating in the interview.

Sorry.