Friday 18 June 2010

All change...for now...

Just a short post to explain why Inso's World has had a bit of a makeover...it is because one of the things that has always bothered me is not being able to fill the whole width of the screen with blog content.

All of a sudden, blogspot has added a few extra tools for setting up a blog and one of them involves changing the width of the various content boxes...so that is what I have done. Unfortunately, my old style blog doesn't have the same options so I changed to a new one.

I'm sure that I'll tinker with the layout and look of my new-look world but I reckon it won't change too much...but then again...

On another note...I'm not working the weekend so I'm really quite chuffed about it.

In fact, I'm so happy, I've added a new fish-type gadget to my blog. If you move your cursor around in the tank, they follow it around...it keeps a simple man like me, happy for ages...you can also feed then by left-clicking on their tank!

See you over the barbed wire.

1 comment:

Brandlin said...

ooo look its all gone orange!

i like orange... its not as good as blue though ;)