Thursday 25 June 2009

Thursday!

What? A Thursday update...after a Wednesday update?

That's because I'm now in charge! I've sacked my other personality and will be writing my own stuff from now on. I know a lot of people don't like the whole 'third person' style of my writing so I've decided that I'll stop with the story telling and say it how it is...if you don't like the new style...let me know. If you do like the new style...let me know.

Now on with the show and tell...

This is a Grizzly Battle armour suit made by Mongoose Publishing:

Click the Pic!

The base isn't finished but it will probably be the same 'brown sand' that adorns most of my bases.

Sadly they don't make them any more...but they are a wotsit to paint so I won't be losing any sleep about it. I reckon that after painting three of them I'll be well fed up with them. I painted it red to go with this Grymn here:

Click the Pic!

I have never planned to make an army of these...but a small skirmish force may be in order. Maybe a small force of about 20 troops and three Grizzlies.

Who knows?!

See you in the depths.


No comments: