Wednesday 19 March 2008

...YAWN...

That's all I got from Inso today. Last I saw of him, he was asleep in his armchair. Hardly surprising since he didn't sleep at all last night.

So no updates, no painting, no pix...all I know that he's done is to coat the officer Vulkan's base with PVA and touching up the grey undercoat so that everything was coated.

So what now? Well we have a three day weekend starting tomorrow night and after that, Inso is traveling away (on Monday) to attend another training course. This time he gets to do a bit of camping, a bit of shooting and a bit of jumping out of the back of Landrovers under covering fire...you've got to love the military.

Hopefully, there will be a few small updates before he goes but I can't promise anything.

Well, at least there is something happy today:


God I hate cats...;).

Catch you later!

No comments: