Wednesday 13 February 2008

Is it Wednesday already?

I'm afraid that there is still no new stuff from Inso. He is dead on his feet at the moment and real life has caught up with him.

Being a Sergeant in the Royal Air Force means that there are duties that have to be done that weigh heavy on the mind...namely staff appraisals. Inso has a handful to do and it always puts him on edge because he doesn't want to sell his team members short and that means he gets stressed out (and sleeps even worse than usual). Hopefully, they'll be sorted very soon and he can get back to doing what he enjoys; sculpting and painting.

Today I've got no pix from the gallery to show off but I have some news on the miniatures front. I have heard through the grapevine that Inso has some Vulkan battle suits from Warzone coming in from E-bay soon so we have that to look forward to. Also, He has two weeks leave starting this Friday so I can see a bit of progress in the near future. I have heard him say that the Grymn squad that has been sat on his table since Christmas will get painted during his leave...I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Catch you tomorrow.

No comments: