Friday 22 February 2008

Hah...I remembered Friday this week!

Well it's Friday and I actually remembered this week...so it's a good start!

Inso has been fairly busy today and has finished all the weapons on the Grymn but hasn't taken pix. He has had to stop for now because he is having difficulty focusing. It would seem that this week's painting schedule has caught up with him a bit.

Today, a parcel with four more Viridian marines turned up. They are a grenade launcher, rocket launcher, sniper and sergeant. Unfortunately the sergeant is the same one he already had...but there's the breaks when you go for random blisters.

The saga of the Gill Worm took a new form today as Inso gave it away to someone on the Forum of Doom. There's not a lot I can say about artistic temperament but I guess Inso has some. He posted it of to a guy whose user name is 'Rod the Worm' and in Inso's own words, 'who else could I possibly send it to?'. I suppose he has a point. The good thing is that it is going to a home to be painted and not cast; that means he can sculpt bigger ones without worrying about IP infringement.

Well, that's about it for tonight. There is panto for most of the day tomorrow so I doubt if very much will get done...but you never know!

See you tomorrow!

No comments: